With all the banks under heavy scrutiny at present we thought it would be a good time to share with you an alternative lending option that you can consider.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A KEYSTART LOAN?
“The tight lending policies by the finance sector has left a number of Western Australians unable to get a loan,” said Keystart Chairman, Glyn Yates.
The aim of the Keystart Home Loan scheme is to make home ownership affordable for everyone, so you don’t need to worry about constantly saving for a deposit. These specifically designed low deposit home loans offer Western Australians another option, with no lenders mortgage insurance and no ongoing monthly account keeping fees!
- Available to owner occupiers only
- You must be buying or building in Western Australia to qualify
- There is no rule that you must be a first home buyer or subsequent home buyer to be accepted.
The Keystart lending criteria now applies to singles, couples and families.
Keystart’s metropolitan income limits:
- Singles – up to $90,000, previously $75,000
- Couples – up to $115,00, previously $95,000
- Families – up to $135,000, previously $115,000
Would a Keystart Home Loan suit your needs?
Whether you’re finding it hard to save enough for a big deposit due to rent or other matters are holding you back Keystart are about helping Western Australians purchase with ease.
- 2% deposit, of which only 1% needs to be genuine savings
- Reduced repayments during Construction
- No mortgage insurance
- Loans to those who have had defaults or been bankrupt
Talk to your broker and gather all the facts to ensure your getting the best advise that suits your needs and requirements. There understanding of your financial background will help in assess whether this is an option you should consider.
We hope you’ve found this information helpful.
Tags: First Home Buyers; Building home; Keystart;, Land Development, Property Development
Categorised in: New Home Finance
This post was written by admin